RE: [MPD-5D] Break-in attempt ??? A discovered a ladder in my backyard this morning.

  • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2005
      I'll check the reports to see if any ladders have been stolen lately or used in any burglaries. I don't have any recollection of that type of crime taking place in the area.

      Captain Patrick A. Burke
      Fifth District, MPDC
      Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

      Office: 202 727-4488
      Pager: 888 523-7099