DPW Live, One-Hour Chat: Snow Removal, Thurs., 1/31, Noon-1 pm

  • Twine, Kevin (DPW)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013

      DPW Live, One-Hour Chat: Snow Removal, Thurs., 1/31, Noon-1 pm

      Oh, the weather outside is…

      Well, actually quite nice today. But it’s still January so snow is always right around the corner! While we haven’t had any major snowfall just yet, we have had a few minor events and invite you to tell us how DPW is doing so far and share any concerns or suggestions by joining our Web chat Thursday, January 31, from 12:00pm-1:00pm.

      To participate in the session once it has begun, place dpw.dc.gov/livechat into the search browser or visit www.dpw.dc.gov and select the “Live Chat” icon up at the top of DPW’s homepageTranscripts of all chat sessions can be reviewed after the session by following these same instructions.

      WHAT:            Live, One-Hour Chat to Discuss Snow Removal

      WHEN:            Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:00-1:00 pm

      WHERE:          dpw.dc.gov/livechat

      DPW’s online chats are now held on the last Thursday of each month at noon, with DPW Director William O. Howland, Jr., and other DPW officials.

      Kevin B. Twine

      Staff Assistant

      Office Of The Director

      Department of Public Works

      2000 14th Street, NW

      6th Floor

      Washington, DC 20009

      Phone: 202-671-2593

      DPW Main: 202-673-6833

      Fax: 202-671-0642

      Kevin.Twine@...

      www.dpw.dc.gov

      Visit us on Facebook!

      Follow us on Twitter

      Save the date!
      Mayor Gray’s 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
      Attend in person, watch on DCN, or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray.