FW: 'Shooting'

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2013
      Please see below message.

      Bryant A. Jeter

      Lieutenant

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

      Office:  202-698-0276

      Cell:    202-615-7109

      email: bryant.jeter@...

      Save the date!
      Mayor Gray’s 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
      Attend in person, watch on DCN, or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray.

        --
        The Original Kenny G.
      • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
          Thank you Mr. Gamble.

          Cathy L. Lanier
          Chief of Police
          Washington, D.C.
          (202) 727-4218

[...]

        • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
            Thank you so much sir

            Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
            Fifth District Station
            Metropolitan Police Department
            1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
            Washington, DC 20002
            202-391-6862 (cell)
            202-698-0150 (station)

[...]

          • Wright, Andre (MPD)
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
              Kind sentiments indeed!!! We will relay your thoughts to the troops.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
                Amen.