Shooting on Benning Road

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      This morning at about 2:30 am, five people were shot inside a club in the 2400 block of Benning Road, NE.

      A woman and four men received non-life threatening injuries when a man inside the bar shot at patrons.

      We do not have any suspect, nor have we discovered a motive for this shooting.

      When more information becomes available we will pass it to the community and we ask that if anyone has any information that may be helpful you please call 727-9099.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPad

      Save the date!
      Mayor Gray's 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
      Attend in person, watch on DCN, or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray.