Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D (B-land Metro Assault?)

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2903 , Jan 24, 2013

      As I recall we did make an arrest following the assault.  It occurred at 14th and Otis NE.  The suspect grabbed a young lady's buttocks and began assaulting her.  Two citizens saw this and as they approached he fled.  MPD officers were able to stop him and he was subsequently arrested for both crimes.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 1:53 PM, "brian.ions" <brian.ions@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Paul and Carol.

      To Commander Solberg, Captain Kane or others...
      Can 504 residents and Brookland Metro users get a detailed update on this incident, please?

      brian/
      504

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, carol fleming wrote:
      This offense did occur in PSA 504 on Thursday January 17th.   However, I have not seen it posted in the digest or daily crime report either.

      Carol Fleming

      Message 2903 of 2903 , Today at 5:27 AM
        It was a store and a group of juveniles stole candy
        Gary Durand
        Lieutenant
        1805 Bladensburg Road NE
        Washington DC 20002