Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D (B-land Metro Assault?)

    Message 1 of 2908 , Jan 24, 2013
      Can the writer be more specific as to when and where this may have occurred, please?

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 1:53 PM, "brian.ions" <brian.ions@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Paul and Carol.

      To Commander Solberg, Captain Kane or others...
      Can 504 residents and Brookland Metro users get a detailed update on this incident, please?

      brian/
      504

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, carol fleming wrote:
      This offense did occur in PSA 504 on Thursday January 17th.   However, I have not seen it posted in the digest or daily crime report either.

      Carol Fleming

      Message 2908 of 2908 , Mar 1 11:59 PM

        PSA: 306
        CCN: 15029365
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:15
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 400 - 467 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/01/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 22:10
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15029104
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 08:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 07:40
        END DT: 03/01/2015 08:02
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029067
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 04:29
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        END DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029345
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:43
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 03/01/2015 21:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 21:32
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029066
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 05:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF 22ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hallway
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:35
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029069
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 06:20
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2104 - 2115 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:40

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket