Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D (B-land Metro Assault?)

    Message 1 of 2998 , Jan 24, 2013
      Can the writer be more specific as to when and where this may have occurred, please?

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 1:53 PM, "brian.ions" <brian.ions@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Paul and Carol.

      To Commander Solberg, Captain Kane or others...
      Can 504 residents and Brookland Metro users get a detailed update on this incident, please?

      brian/
      504

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, carol fleming wrote:
      This offense did occur in PSA 504 on Thursday January 17th.   However, I have not seen it posted in the digest or daily crime report either.

      Carol Fleming

      Message 2998 of 2998 , Today at 12:16 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15059944
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 13:12
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 04/27/2015 12:00
        END DT: 04/27/2015 12:31
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15059964
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 13:30
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF CHANNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/27/2015 12:30
        END DT: 04/27/2015 12:40
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15060168
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 20:55
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2600 - 2799 BLOCK OF MYRTLE AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/25/2015 09:00
        END DT: 04/27/2015 19:02
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15059901
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 10:20
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 2700 - 2799 BLOCK OF 10TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: School/College
        START DT: 04/24/2015 14:30
        END DT: 04/24/2015 14:35
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15060155
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 19:53
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 1 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 1322 - 1355 BLOCK OF DOWNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/26/2015 16:00
        END DT: 04/27/2015 14:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15060214
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 22:45
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/27/2015 21:18
        END DT: 04/27/2015 21:50
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15059966
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 13:34
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1652 - 1679 BLOCK OF MONTELLO AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/27/2015 13:30
        END DT: 04/27/2015 13:31
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15060009
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 15:40
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1238 - 1299 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/27/2015 15:00
        END DT: 04/27/2015 15:05
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15059801
        RPT DATE: 04/27/2015 03:10
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 04/27/2015 02:15
        END DT: 04/27/2015 02:20

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket