Thank you for your involvement and support for National Night Out 2006

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Good Morning All,

      Your PSA Lieutenants would like to send out a big thank you for your
      involvement and support for National Night Out 2006, THANK YOU.

      The Fifth District Community worked hard to pull together the needed
      resources for the NNO events. Kudos to our, our neighbors, friends,
      and business owners who collaboratively motivated and inspired us to
      continue our crime prevention efforts, this work did not end on
      Tuesday Night- continue your involvement. Join your Neighbor Orange
      Hat Patrols. Assist your Block Captains with sharing vital
      information with others on YOUR block. Attend your Monthly PSA
      meetings; Share with the community your crime prevention efforts …
      just to mention a few ways you can keep involved.

      If your block does not have a neighborhood watch or you would like
      to strengthen your current crime prevention efforts contact your
      Fifth District Community Outreach Office on 202 698-0188 or e-mail
      me at fayette.vaughn-lee@...

      Thank you again
      Fayette