Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 3013 , Jan 23, 2013
      This offense did occur in PSA 504 on Thursday January 17th.   However, I have not seen it posted in the digest or daily crime report either.

      Carol Fleming

      Message 3013 of 3013 , May 5 12:18 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15063707
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 04:47
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF R STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 05/03/2015 17:30
        END DT: 05/04/2015 04:00
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15063754
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 09:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2 - 99 BLOCK OF O STREET NW
        LOCATION: Shelter-Mission/Homeless
        START DT: 05/01/2015 13:30
        END DT: 05/01/2015 16:30
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15064156
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 21:10
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1218 - 1299 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 05/04/2015 09:07
        END DT: 05/04/2015 21:08
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15063899
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 13:39
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 2700 - 2920 BLOCK OF 8TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 05/04/2015 13:39
        END DT: 05/04/2015 13:39
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15063752
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 08:59
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1860 - 1949 BLOCK OF MICHIGAN AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 05/04/2015 08:45
        END DT: 05/04/2015 08:46
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15063780
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 09:58
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF CHANNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 05/02/2015 21:30
        END DT: 05/03/2015 10:00
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15063760
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 09:11
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2900 - 2999 BLOCK OF 10TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 05/03/2015 19:00
        END DT: 05/04/2015 07:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15063667
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 01:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1769 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Other/Unknown
        START DT: 05/04/2015 00:32
        END DT: 05/04/2015 00:36
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15063937
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 15:02
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 05/04/2015 15:00
        END DT: 05/04/2015 15:05
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15064064
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 18:55
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 05/04/2015 17:30
        END DT: 05/04/2015 17:35
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15063940
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 15:28
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 05/03/2015 22:00
        END DT: 05/04/2015 15:20
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15064172
        RPT DATE: 05/04/2015 20:50
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 1500 - 5929 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Park Area
        START DT: 05/04/2015 20:45
        END DT: 05/04/2015 20:48

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket