RE: [MPD-5D] Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier

  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013

      Thanks to all from the men and women of the Fifth District patrol.  It was a long day yesterday, however when I read some of these comments it gave us a second wind to take care of the job!  THANKS 5D yahoo family!!!!

      Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

      From: " Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>

      Sender: " MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com " < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:21 -0500

      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

      ReplyTo: " MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com " < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

      Cc: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Congratulatons MPD and Chief Lanier

      Thanks Everyone. What a great crowd out here today.

      Cathy L. Lanier

      Chief of Police

      Washington , D.C.

      (202) 727-4218

      On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "Brooke" <brooke.edgecombe@...> wrote:

      Agreed!  Congratulations to Chief

      Lanier and MPD! Great day!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:46 PM, "Geovani A Bonilla" <gbonilla@...> wrote:

      Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier for representing the District of Columbia and its residents so well. Chief – you rocked that cruiser at the Parade.

      A well deserved honor to the men and women of MDP for all their hard work in keeping the Nation’s Capitol safe!

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...

      Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
      Learn how you can give back and get involved at www.serve.dc.gov.

      For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov