Re: [MPD-5D] Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
      Thanks Sgt. Pope for your dedication to MPD and the City

      Cathy L. Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, D.C.
      (202) 727-4218

      On Jan 21, 2013, at 5:53 PM, "alexander.pope@..." <alexander.pope@...> wrote:

      Awesome to be a part of the Inauguration of the Nations President every 4 years. It is always exciting and a great honour.

      Great Job to our Officers and Officials who dealt with enormous crowds, long hours and frigid temperatures.

      Thanks to our Chief, MPD is the best!

      Sgt. Alex Pope, III

      From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:21 -0500
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Congratulatons MPD and Chief Lanier

      Thanks Everyone. What a great crowd out here today.

      Cathy L. Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, D.C.
      (202) 727-4218

      On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "Brooke" <brooke.edgecombe@...> wrote:

      Agreed!  Congratulations to Chief
      Lanier and MPD! Great day!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:46 PM, "Geovani A Bonilla" <gbonilla@...> wrote:

      Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier for representing the District of Columbia and its residents so well. Chief – you rocked that cruiser at the Parade.

      A well deserved honor to the men and women of MDP for all their hard work in keeping the Nation’s Capitol safe!

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...

      Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
      Learn how you can give back and get involved at
      www.serve.dc.gov.

      For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov

    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013

        Thanks to all from the men and women of the Fifth District patrol.  It was a long day yesterday, however when I read some of these comments it gave us a second wind to take care of the job!  THANKS 5D yahoo family!!!!

        Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

        From: " Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>

        Sender: " MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com " < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

        Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:21 -0500