Congratulatons MPD and Chief Lanier

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013

      Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier for representing the District of Columbia and its residents so well. Chief – you rocked that cruiser at the Parade.

      A well deserved honor to the men and women of MDP for all their hard work in keeping the Nation’s Capitol safe!

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...

    • Brooke

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013

          Thank you, Geovani.  I’ll pass along your thoughts to the men and women here at 5D.

          Andy Solberg

          Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
          Learn how you can give back and get involved at
          www.serve.dc.gov.

          For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov

          Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier for representing the District of Columbia and its residents so well. Chief – you rocked that cruiser at the Parade.

          A well deserved honor to the men and women of MDP for all their hard work in keeping the Nation’s Capitol safe!

          Geovani A. Bonilla

          Bates Area Civic Association

          Email: gbonilla@...

        • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
            Thanks Geovani and Brooke! That means a lot to our members!

            Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
            Fifth District Station
            Metropolitan Police Department
            1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
            Washington, DC 20002
            202-391-6862 (cell)
            202-698-0150 (station)

            On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "Brooke" <brooke.edgecombe@...> wrote:

            Agreed!  Congratulations to Chief
            Lanier and MPD! Great day!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:46 PM, "Geovani A Bonilla" <gbonilla@...> wrote:

            Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier for representing the District of Columbia and its residents so well. Chief – you rocked that cruiser at the Parade.

            A well deserved honor to the men and women of MDP for all their hard work in keeping the Nation’s Capitol safe!

            Geovani A. Bonilla

            Bates Area Civic Association

            Email: gbonilla@...

            Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
            Learn how you can give back and get involved at
            www.serve.dc.gov.

            For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov

          • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
              Thanks Everyone. What a great crowd out here today.

              Cathy L. Lanier
              Chief of Police
              Washington, D.C.
              (202) 727-4218

[...]

            • Debbie Steiner
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
                I can co sign to this one-- Congrats to our MPD!! ;-)

                Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

                       Booker T. Washington

                On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Brooke <brooke.edgecombe@...> wrote:

                Agreed!  Congratulations to Chief
                Lanier and MPD! Great day!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:46 PM, "Geovani A Bonilla" <gbonilla@...> wrote:

                Congratulations MPD and Chief Lanier for representing the District of Columbia and its residents so well. Chief – you rocked that cruiser at the Parade.

                A well deserved honor to the men and women of MDP for all their hard work in keeping the Nation’s Capitol safe!

                Geovani A. Bonilla

                Bates Area Civic Association

                Email: gbonilla@...

              • alpopeiii
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
                  Awesome to be a part of the Inauguration of the Nations President every 4 years. It is always exciting and a great honour.

                  Great Job to our Officers and Officials who dealt with enormous crowds, long hours and frigid temperatures.

                  Thanks to our Chief, MPD is the best!
                  Sgt. Alex Pope, III

                  From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
                  Sender: "MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:21 -0500
                  To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: "MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  Cc: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Congratulatons MPD and Chief Lanier

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
                    Thanks Sgt. Pope for your dedication to MPD and the City

                    Cathy L. Lanier
                    Chief of Police
                    Washington, D.C.
                    (202) 727-4218

                    From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
                    Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:21 -0500

[...]

                  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013

                      Thanks to all from the men and women of the Fifth District patrol.  It was a long day yesterday, however when I read some of these comments it gave us a second wind to take care of the job!  THANKS 5D yahoo family!!!!

                      Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

                      From: " Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>

                      Sender: " MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com " < MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com >

                      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:21 -0500