Today is Great Day for America and the District of Columbia

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      Greetings to all as we celebrate the historic second inauguration of President Barack Obama and the birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I am so proud of our President and the hard work he has done to put America back on sure footing. All of us, including President Obama stand on Dr. King's shoulders, for without his unrelenting fight for justice we could not celebrate America's first black president. We have come far as a nation and there is much more to do before our work is done. I truly believe the best is yet to come.

      May God Bless America and the District of Columbia!

      Triumphantly Yours!

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
    • brian.ions