Re: [MPD-5D] Props to the Cops

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      Thank you so much for the acknowledgement!  I will ensure it is passed on to our officers and officials.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Jan 20, 2013, at 4:37 PM, "Matt Ernest" <dmernest@...> wrote:

      Dear MPD 5D Officers,

      I wanted to pass along a note to say thanks for your increased presence on the streets thus far this weekend. With the better than expected weather, I've been out a lot and seen cruisers and foot traffic all over the area. It's making a difference. I appreciate it!

      Regards,
      Matt Ernest
      Truxton Circle Resident

      Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
      Learn how you can give back and get involved at
      www.serve.dc.gov.

      For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov