Props to the Cops

  • Matt Ernest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013

      Dear MPD 5D Officers,

      I wanted to pass along a note to say thanks for your increased presence on the streets thus far this weekend. With the better than expected weather, I've been out a lot and seen cruisers and foot traffic all over the area. It's making a difference. I appreciate it!

      Regards,
      Matt Ernest
      Truxton Circle Resident

    • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
        Thank you so much for the acknowledgement!  I will ensure it is passed on to our officers and officials.

        Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
        Fifth District Station
        Metropolitan Police Department
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002
        202-391-6862 (cell)
        202-698-0150 (station)

        On Jan 20, 2013, at 4:37 PM, "Matt Ernest" <dmernest@...> wrote:

        Dear MPD 5D Officers,

        I wanted to pass along a note to say thanks for your increased presence on the streets thus far this weekend. With the better than expected weather, I've been out a lot and seen cruisers and foot traffic all over the area. It's making a difference. I appreciate it!

        Regards,
        Matt Ernest
        Truxton Circle Resident

        Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
        Learn how you can give back and get involved at
        www.serve.dc.gov.

        For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov