PSA 501 patrols

  • Caro Alcuaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi Tom,

      Thanks again for your leadership, especially at the NNO.

      Let me know what the developments are regarding those citizen patrols. I will be out of the country from August 3 through August 22. If you don't see me at the PSA meeting, that probably means that I got lazy and did not proceed to the meeting directly from the airport.

      Take care

      Caro