RE: [MPD-5D] Re: need for more aggressive parking enforcement

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013

      As a law enforcement official, I answer: they need to park in legal spots.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Support the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and the 57th Presidential Inauguration by volunteering.
      Learn how you can give back and get involved at
      www.serve.dc.gov.

      For more info on the Inauguration on January 21st, head to www.inauguration.dc.gov