Re: [MPD-5D] need for more aggressive parking enforcement on 4th St NW

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 16, 2013
      We will do

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Jan 17, 2013, at 12:44 AM, "Jeanette Witter" <jenwitter@...> wrote:

      Captain Kane,

      I would like attention paid to vehicles

      Jeanette

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 10:57 PM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

      You are absolutely correct Taylor.  We don't issue warning parking tickets.  When we issue parking tickets there is a monetary fine associated with it.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 9:54 PM, "Taylor Armstrong" <Taylor.Armstrong@...> wrote:

      I think the point is that they will issue a citation (ticket) but not a warning.

      On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM, svhill3 <svhill3@...> wrote:

      Thats strange because there have been several instances where i called parking enforcement and they transferred me to mpd as they said mpd issue citations during certain times of the day.