Update: Another National Night Out event in the community!!!

  • etirainc_rogerlinetimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Edgewood Terrace I Residents' Association Inc. AND The Honorable Ward 5 Councilmember & Mayor Candidate Vincent B. Orange, Sr. Presents………

      Edgewood Terrace I Emergency National Night Out!

      The Gunfire, Youth Violence & Drugs Must End!

      Now it's Time to Take a Stand for the Individual's, Families,
      Children and Seniors of Edgewood Terrace!

      "Come Fight for Peace & Protection" AND "Dare Your Neighbors to Make a Change!"

      Trust & Believe some Edgewood Terrace Residents do Care AND so does our Community Partners

      When: Tuesday, August 1, 2006
      Where: 625 Edgewood Street, NE
      Time: 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm "Community Curfew Countdown @ 9:30pm"

      Residents Volunteers and Donations are needed immediately! Speak to
      Pat-202-345-1694, Ms. Peaches (625) or Lashone-202-497-2435 as soon
      as possible. Donations and Volunteers are need no later than 6:00pm
      on 8-1-06 at the above address.