RE: [MPD-5D] shots fired and ALOT of police cars at 3am this morning

  • Craig, Donald (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      There was an attempted carjacking in the 1st District which ended up going through the 5th District (Trinidad, Ivy City and ending in Brookland). The subjects bailed out of the car at 17th and Jackson. They were caught and we got the handgun as well. As far as the tape around the house on Florida Avenue I really don't know anything about it.

      Take care all,

      Lt. Craig