  • Thomas F. Usselman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      You are invited to a National Night Out event!

      Tuesday August 01, 2006 Time: 5pm 8pm

      At the Harry Thomas Recreation Center

      Located at 1801 Lincoln Road NE

      Join area community groups and the Metropolitan Police Department in a
      National Night Out event.

      Smooth Jazz 105.9 will be providing musical entertainment!

      We will have hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, soda and more.

      Bring the kids! We'll have games and prizes.

      This event is being sponsored by:

      Fifth District Police Officers from PSA 501

      Bates Area Civic Association, Inc.

      Bloomingdale Civic Association

      Eckington Civic Association

      North Capitol Main Street, Inc.