Greetings from Captain Kane

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
      Good Morning Fifth District Community,

      I would like to introduce myself to you, as I am a newly-promoted Captain, recently assigned to the Fifth District. My name is Morgan Kane. I have worked for the Metropolitan Police Department and the citizens of the District of Columbia for more than 14 years. I began my career in the First Police District and have had the pleasure of serving in a variety of assignments over the years in the roles of officer, sergeant and lieutenant.

      I will be assigned to the midnight tour and will oversee PSAs 503, 504, and 505. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance (my contact information is below). I am excited to be a member of the 5D team and look forward to working with you!

      Best Regards,

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)
      morgan.kane@...
    • khenderson029@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
        Congratulations Captain Kane and welcome to the Fifth District. Commissioner Henderson and I have enjoyed working with you and would love to work with you again. Your ability to connect with community members and assist Chief Lanier with actualizing MPD objectives is an asset. I believe you should add PSA 507 to your list. Again, welcome to the Fifth District.

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        From: "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:29:51 -0500
        To: (MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com)<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [MPD-5D] Greetings from Captain Kane

[...]

      • carol fleming
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
          Captian Kane:

          Welcome to 5D.  Along with the 5D CAC, we look forward to working with you.

          Carol Fleming
          PSA 504
          Secretary 5D CAC

[...]

          mailto:morgan.kane%40dc.gov

        • Skiingbabyb

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
              Welcome Captain Kane!! I know that if Chief Lanier promoted you for this new position, I know you must be top notch!!

              Congrats

              Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

              Booker T. Washington

              On Jan 8, 2013, at 12:21 PM, carol fleming wrote:

              > Captian Kane:
              >
              > Welcome to 5D. Along with the 5D CAC, we look forward to working with you.
              >
              > Carol Fleming
              > PSA 504
              > Secretary 5D CAC

            • Wendy Lewis
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
                Welcome!

                On Jan 8, 2013, at 2:50 PM, Skiingbabyb wrote:

                > Congrats and welcome to 5D.
                >
                > Sent from my iPad
                >
                > On Jan 8, 2013, at 8:29 AM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" wrote:
                >

                >> Good Morning Fifth District Community,
                >>
                >> I would like to introduce myself to you, as I am a newly-promoted Captain, recently assigned to the Fifth District. My name is Morgan Kane. I have worked for the Metropolitan Police Department and the citizens of the District of Columbia for more than 14 years. I began my career in the First Police District and have had the pleasure of serving in a variety of assignments over the years in the roles of officer, sergeant and lieutenant.
                >>
                >> I will be assigned to the midnight tour and will oversee PSAs 503, 504, and 505. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance (my contact information is below). I am excited to be a member of the 5D team and look forward to working with you!
                >>
                >> Best Regards,
                >>
                >> Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
                >> Fifth District Station
                >> Metropolitan Police Department
                >> 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
                >> Washington, DC 20002
                >> 202-391-6862 (cell)
                >> 202-698-0150 (station)
                >> morgan.kane@...

              • brian.ions
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 9, 2013
                  Yes! Welcome, Captain Kane!

                  Don and I wish you nothing but happy days and quiet nights in 5D.

                  brian/
                  504

                  (And may the worst 504 throws at you be rowdy college kids.)

                  --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" wrote:

                  Greetings from Captain Kane
                  Posted By:
                  * morgan.kane@...