Re: [MPD-5D] Woodridge Vets Liquor Store/ loitering and crime

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      Thanks for this information, and I hope everyone who shops in this area will pay attention and take appropriate actions.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:32 PM, "jazzandjustice" <jazzout1@...> wrote:

      Happy New Year!!!!!

      Thanks for keeping us safe!!!

      Wednesday night, I was leaving the Woodridge Vets Liquor store (14 and Rhode Island Ave) around 8:50pm and was approached by two Black males. They were trying to get close enough to grab my wallet. Luckily, my NYC instincts kicked in and I was able to respond appropriately before they got too close. These two guys are always standing outside the store and are obviously up to no good. On another occasion this same fellow attempted to sell me stolen merchandise. One fellow is short, brown skin and probably a Heroin addict. The other fellow is a taller and darker completion. No harm done, but I suspect the will try on others.

      All the Best

      Learn more at
      www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!

    • jazzout1@comcast.net