Woodridge Vets Liquor Store/ loitering and crime

  • jazzandjustice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      Happy New Year!!!!!

      Thanks for keeping us safe!!!

      Wednesday night, I was leaving the Woodridge Vets Liquor store (14 and Rhode Island Ave) around 8:50pm and was approached by two Black males. They were trying to get close enough to grab my wallet. Luckily, my NYC instincts kicked in and I was able to respond appropriately before they got too close. These two guys are always standing outside the store and are obviously up to no good. On another occasion this same fellow attempted to sell me stolen merchandise. One fellow is short, brown skin and probably a Heroin addict. The other fellow is a taller and darker completion. No harm done, but I suspect the will try on others.

      All the Best
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
        Thanks for this information, and I hope everyone who shops in this area will pay attention and take appropriate actions.

        Andy Solberg

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:32 PM, "jazzandjustice" <jazzout1@...> wrote:

        Happy New Year!!!!!

        Thanks for keeping us safe!!!

        Wednesday night, I was leaving the Woodridge Vets Liquor store (14 and Rhode Island Ave) around 8:50pm and was approached by two Black males. They were trying to get close enough to grab my wallet. Luckily, my NYC instincts kicked in and I was able to respond appropriately before they got too close. These two guys are always standing outside the store and are obviously up to no good. On another occasion this same fellow attempted to sell me stolen merchandise. One fellow is short, brown skin and probably a Heroin addict. The other fellow is a taller and darker completion. No harm done, but I suspect the will try on others.

        All the Best

        Learn more at
        www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!

      • jazzout1@comcast.net