Happy New Year!!

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      I would like to wish all of those in the MPD a very prosperous new year. And as one of the returning ANC's in Ward 5, I cannot wait to rejoin my police Commander, Andy; my sistah who never bears arms, Chief Cathy Lanier; her right and left hands Inspector Ennis and Asst.Chief Groomes; and my endearing friend always, whom Salatti and I truly miss Asst. Chief G.

      Here's to all of you who know me and those who may just be reading my post for the first time; may this year of 2013 be a wondrous one for you and yours.

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

      Booker T. Washington
    • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        THANK YOU DEBBIE! HAPPY NEW YEAR

        Cathy L. Lanier
        Chief of Police
        Washington, D.C.
        (202) 727-4218

        On Jan 1, 2013, at 9:37 PM, "Debbie Steiner" <DLSmith112@...> wrote:

        I would like to wish all of those in the MPD a very prosperous new year. And as one of the returning ANC's in Ward 5, I cannot wait to rejoin my police Commander, Andy; my sistah who never bears arms, Chief Cathy Lanier; her right and left hands Inspector Ennis and Asst.Chief Groomes; and my endearing friend always, whom Salatti and I truly miss Asst. Chief G.

        Here's to all of you who know me and those who may just be reading my post for the first time; may this year of 2013 be a wondrous one for you and yours.

        Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

        Booker T. Washington

        Learn more at
        www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!