MPD activity on 7th & 8th Streets NE

  • Mark E. Winterbottom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 9:55 PM
      On Saturday, 22 July 2006 and on Tuesday, 25 July 2006, MPD proceeded to quarantine sections of 7th and 8th Streets NE (the portion between Monroe & Franklin Streets, NE). MPD closed these sections off with yellow police tape, and a MPD radio car positioned to prevent access. As a resident of this section, I am curious as to what is the catalyst for this activity.

      Thanks,

      Mark Winterbottom