Merry Christmas to All

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
      This is the season of the Prince of Peace where wishes for goodwill toward others is most likely to be heard. We wish you peace, abundant joy and prosperity today and throughout the coming new year.

      Kathy and India Henderson
    • Durham, Alfred (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
        Thank you Kathy and all the best to you and your family during this holiday season!

        Alfred Durham

        Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov. One City, Working Together!