RE: [MPD-5D] About the utility company

    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 24, 2012

      Thanks for your message and the good advice, Ms. Lee.  I encourage anyone with suspicions to NOT open your door to strangers, even those in what appear to be uniforms, NOT sign contracts or subscriptions, and NOT give money or personal identifiers (or details of your energy bills) to solicitors at your door.

      Andy Solberg