Homicide

    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 22, 2012

      This morning, Saturday, December 22, 2012, at about 1:45 am, 5D officers were called to a scene in the 1100 block of Bladensburg Road, NE, for a reported shooting.  When officers arrived, they found two men suffering from gunshot wounds.  One of the men was lifeless at the scene.  The second man was taken to a hospital with serious injuries.

      At this point we have no further information to release, but we ask that anyone who may have seen or heard anything in the area at that time please call 727-9099 to report it.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Learn more at
      www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!

    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 2, 2015
        The homicide occurred in my single member district and my constituents are understandably frightened, concerned and disheartened. We appreciate law enforcement  efforts; we know you don't want any  homicides either. We need information to assist in our efforts to process this event and determine our next steps. Staying inside indefinitely is not s viable option.

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 2, 2015, at 2:22 PM, 'Rivers, Subrena (MPD)' Subrena.Rivers@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        In regards to the homicide in the 5th District this morning, the decedent’s identity is not available for the public at this time due to the ongoing investigation.

        The midnight tour had regular staffing in the area.