12.17.12 MPD Calendar Year to Date Citywide Crime Statistics Now Available

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Contact: Gwendolyn Crump (202) 727-4383

      December 17, 2012

      MPD Announces the Calendar Year to Date Citywide Crime Statistics is Now Available

      Beginning Tuesday, December 18, 2012, MPD will publish our calendar year to date, citywide crime statistics, on our Department’s “Crime and Statistics” webpage (http://mpdc.dc.gov/statistics).

      These statistics will allow everyone to compare this year’s citywide crime statistics to those from the same period last year.

      We will continually update these statistics until such time as we are able to bring our crime mapping application back online.

      Calendar Year to Date Citywide Crime Statistics for Monday, December 17, 2012

      (as compared to the same period last year)

      Offense

      2011

      2012

      Percent Change