Deceased person

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012

      Today, Monday, December 17, about 11 am, a passerby walking in a park behind an elementary school on Commodore Joshua Barney Drive in the Fort Lincoln community in Northeast found the body of an apparently unconscious man.  When police arrived, we determined the man, an adult, was dead, having suffered trauma to his body.  This incident is in the very early stages of investigation, and there are not many details to reveal.  As I learn more, I will keep the community updated.

      There does not appear to be any relation between the man and the school.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Learn more at
      www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!