RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 2946 , Dec 12, 2012

      A man was robbed in an alley on New York Avenue by a man with a gun.  We have some leads, but have not made any arrest yet.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Learn more at
      www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!

      Message 2946 of 2946 , Mar 27 12:22 AM

        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15041887
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 04:12
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 2100 - 2199 BLOCK OF QUEENS CHAPEL ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 03/26/2015 02:03
        END DT: 03/26/2015 02:03
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15042194
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 18:16
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1899 BLOCK OF MONTANA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 03/01/2010 13:00
        END DT: 03/26/2015 16:16
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15042284
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 20:30
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF 15TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 02/06/2015 19:05
        END DT: 03/04/2015 10:30
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 14191652
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 00:00
        OFFENSE: Sex Abuse
        METHOD: 2nd Degree Sexual Abuse
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hotel/Motel/Etc.
        START DT: 12/13/2014 05:45
        END DT: 12/13/2014 05:51
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15042340
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 21:05
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 03/26/2015 21:05
        END DT: 03/26/2015 21:05
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15042128
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 17:00
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 1 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF M STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/25/2015 22:00
        END DT: 03/26/2015 07:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15042270
        RPT DATE: 03/26/2015 19:12
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 600 - 669 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/26/2015 11:45
        END DT: 03/26/2015 18:50

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket