RE: [MPD-5D] Attempted car robbery in Home Depot parking lot.

  • Tom Usselman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20 12:23 PM
      Hi,

      This question is for Lt. <mailto:anthony.medoro@...> Anthony Medoro and
      the officers of PSA 505.

      I received an email from a resident about a robbery attempt yesterday.
      According to the resident they were at Home Depot and witnessed a man
      re-entering the store calling for the police. She indicated that he we
      saying that someone tried to steal his car and rob him.

      So the question is:

      Are these cases related? I'm guessing not because the complaint date below
      is the 18th and yesterday was the 19th. She also said it was about 6:30 pm.

      Do you have any suspects or have any arrests been made?

      Has Home Depot been in contact with MPD?

      Thanks for your help,

      Tom Usselman

      Fifth District Citizens Advisory Council

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23 4:10 PM
        I have to research this Mr. Usselman.

        Lt. Medoro

[...]