5D CAC Meeting will not be held this month due to holiday season

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      The 5D CAC monthly meeting will not be held this month because of the holiday season. We look forward to seeing everyone at our first meeting of the new year on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at the 5D Headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE at 7 PM.

      On behalf of the 5D CAC, hoping everyone has a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year!

      Carol Fleming, Secretary
      5D CAC