Important 5D Court Watch Update

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Good Evening Neighbors:

      Please join Chairman Phil Mendelson and Wendy Polhaus from the U.S. Attorneys Office to discuss important updates to community impact statements. We will meet in the community room of the Fifth District, at 1805 Bladensburg Rd NE, on Monday, December 10! 2012. at 6:30 p.m.

      Superior Court Chief Judge Lee Satterfield has issued an administrative order to describe the changes to community impact statements. If you are concerned about helping to keep criminals out of our neighborhoods do not miss this meeting. Citizens have a voice in public safety matters; let yours be heard. We look forward to your participation.

      Kathy Henderson