Re: [MPD-5D] Q St NE

  • Teabelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      So sorry!  I thought I'd written unit block.

      It's all cleared up and u saw an arrest. So now I'm not sure I even want to know.

      kimberly
      a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

      please note: if there are misspellings or odd word placements it's autocorrect fault.

      On Dec 4, 2012, at 19:17, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      Where?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012

        Thanks.  When making inquiries, please include the day, time, and location of the incident you are asking about.

        Thanks,

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D