Re: [MPD-5D] Q St NE

  • Teabelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      So sorry!  I thought I'd written unit block.

      It's all cleared up and u saw an arrest. So now I'm not sure I even want to know.

      kimberly
      a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

      please note: if there are misspellings or odd word placements it's autocorrect fault.

      On Dec 4, 2012, at 19:17, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      Where?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

        Members were handling an arrest in reference to a Robbery. This also involved the service of a warrant.

        Edward R. Bernat

        Lieutenant

        Fifth District

        1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

        Washington, D.C. 20002

        Office - 202-698-0268

        Cell- 202-359-4240

        Email: edward.bernat@...

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012

          Thanks.  When making inquiries, please include the day, time, and location of the incident you are asking about.

          Thanks,

          Andy Solberg

          Commander, 5D