RE: [MPD-5D] Q St NE

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

      Where?

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of teabelly
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:12 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Q St NE

      it was 10 or so when the road was closed.

      On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Solberg, Andrew (MPD) <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      When and where, please?

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

      a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

       *       *        *
      -----------------
      -----------------

      --
      kimberly

      a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

       *       *        *
      -----------------
      -----------------

    • Teabelly
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
        So sorry!  I thought I'd written unit block.

        It's all cleared up and u saw an arrest. So now I'm not sure I even want to know.

        kimberly
        a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

        please note: if there are misspellings or odd word placements it's autocorrect fault.

        On Dec 4, 2012, at 19:17, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

        Where?

        a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

         *       *        *
        -----------------
        -----------------

        --
        kimberly

        a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

         *       *        *
        -----------------
        -----------------

      • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

          Members were handling an arrest in reference to a Robbery. This also involved the service of a warrant.

          Edward R. Bernat

          Lieutenant

          Fifth District

          1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

          Washington, D.C. 20002

          Office - 202-698-0268

          Cell- 202-359-4240

          Email: edward.bernat@...

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012

            Thanks.  When making inquiries, please include the day, time, and location of the incident you are asking about.

            Thanks,

            Andy Solberg

            Commander, 5D