RE: [MPD-5D] Q St NE

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

      When and where, please?

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

          Where?

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
            So sorry!  I thought I'd written unit block.

            It's all cleared up and u saw an arrest. So now I'm not sure I even want to know.

            kimberly
            a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

            please note: if there are misspellings or odd word placements it's autocorrect fault.

            On Dec 4, 2012, at 19:17, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

            Where?

            a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

             *       *        *
            -----------------
            -----------------

            --
            kimberly

            a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

             *       *        *
            -----------------
            -----------------

          • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

              Members were handling an arrest in reference to a Robbery. This also involved the service of a warrant.

              Edward R. Bernat

              Lieutenant

              Fifth District

              1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

              Washington, D.C. 20002

              Office - 202-698-0268

              Cell- 202-359-4240

              Email: edward.bernat@...

              CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012

                Thanks.  When making inquiries, please include the day, time, and location of the incident you are asking about.

                Thanks,

                Andy Solberg

                Commander, 5D