Q St NE

  • teabelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      What happened today on Q St. NE?

      --
      kimberly

      a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

       *       *        *
      -----------------
      -----------------

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

        When and where, please?

        Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
        Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
        www.smart911.com.
        Inform first responders in advance!

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

            Where?

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
              So sorry!  I thought I'd written unit block.

              It's all cleared up and u saw an arrest. So now I'm not sure I even want to know.

              kimberly
              a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

              please note: if there are misspellings or odd word placements it's autocorrect fault.

              On Dec 4, 2012, at 19:17, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

              Where?

              a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

               *       *        *
              -----------------
              -----------------

              --
              kimberly

              a resident of dc and taxed without representation.

               *       *        *
              -----------------
              -----------------

            • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

                Members were handling an arrest in reference to a Robbery. This also involved the service of a warrant.

                Edward R. Bernat

                Lieutenant

                Fifth District

                1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

                Washington, D.C. 20002

                Office - 202-698-0268

                Cell- 202-359-4240

                Email: edward.bernat@...

                CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012

                  Thanks.  When making inquiries, please include the day, time, and location of the incident you are asking about.

                  Thanks,

                  Andy Solberg

                  Commander, 5D