Thank you MPD

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012

      Final BACA Meeting of 2012 A Success

      The Bates Area Civic Association closed out the 2012 meetings with a great turnout form over 40 members of our community and our great partners from DC Government. Thank you for making the 2012 Holiday Reception a success.

      A special thank you to our residents and our partners that attended our reception:

      • Ward 5 Councilmember Kenyan McDuffie
      • Tim Clark , Office of Councilmember McDuffie’s Office
      • Carl Thomas and Marc Williams, Mayor’s Office
      • Sergeant Lee, 5th District Police Department
      • Fayette Vaughn-Lee, 5th District Police Department
      • Commissioner Bradley Thomas
      • Commissioner Elect Teri Janine Quinn
      • Mt. Sinai Baptist Church

      Have a safe and happy holiday season. We look forward to our continued partnership in 2013!

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...

    • Geovani A Bonilla
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2014
      The Bates and Bloomingdale Civic Associations and most important the families and children that enjoyed the first of our Movies At The Park thank you for your partnership and for making our community safer.
    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2014
        It is nice to see our neighbors participating in positive activities that strengthen the community and improve public safety. Thumbs up Eckington and Bloomingdale neighbors. Keep up the great work! When citizens have a stronghold criminals can't get a foothold.

        Kathy Henderson, 5D05
        khenderson029@...