What is the reason for Crime Scene Investigation - T Street NE

  • Brooke Edgecombe
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hello Commander Solberg, and MPD,

      What is the reason for the crime scene investigation on T Street, NE in front of the Summit at St. Martins (the convent part of the bldg.) and McKinley Tech?

      My mother was walking my dog and saw the road closure and forensic invesitgator van at this location.

      Thank you,
      Brooke Edgecombe
      Eckington Civic Association
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
        We recovered evidence from a robbery out of PG county.

        What is the reason for the crime scene investigation on T Street, NE in front of the Summit at St. Martins (the convent part of the bldg.) and McKinley Tech?

        My mother was walking my dog and saw the road closure and forensic invesitgator van at this location.

        Thank you,
        Brooke Edgecombe
        Eckington Civic Association

        Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
        Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
        www.smart911.com.
        Inform first responders in advance!

      • Brooke Edgecombe
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
          Thank you for the prompt response, and information!  Appreciate it.