Citywide Neighborhood Watch Training

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012

      This email is sent for your information and sharing. For additional information contact Samantha Nolan at nolantutor@...

      Samantha Nolan, Citywide Neighborhood Watch Trainer for the DC Metropolitan Police Department is presenting at a Neighborhood Watch meeting at Brent Elementary (301 North Carolina Avenue SE) on Wednesday, Dec. 5th from 7 - 9 pm. Samantha is a member of the Chief of Police Executive Citizens Advisory Board.  Together, we can help our neighbors by establishing Neighborhood Watch Programs. We can work with the police to fight crime in our communities, educate our neighbors on crime prevention, and form closer ties on each block so that neighbors are watching out for neighbors.

      Samantha will cover:

      - How to set up a Neighborhood Watch Program for our area

      - How to protect our homes against burglaries

      - How to protect our personal identity

      - How to guard against robberies and assaults

      - How to protect against thefts from autos and other thefts

      - Criminals' thought process and behavior, and staying one step ahead

      Please attend next Wednesday, December 5, and remember to leave the light on at home, lock all doors behind you, and arm the security system if you have one.

      Please RSVP Samantha Nolan by December 3, 2012 - low attendance may dictate cancellation.

      nolantutor@...

      location:               Brent Elementary

      301 North Carolina Avenue SE

      Wednesday, Dec. 5th

      Time:                     7pm-9pm

      Fayette Vaughn-Lee

      Community Outreach

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!