RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Drug Activity at First and O Street NW

  • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2012

      Good Morning Matt,

      The officers here at the Fifth District and throughout the Metropolitan Police Department are here to respond to your calls for service.  Please do not hesitate to dial 911 and report ANY behavior you feel needs our attention.

      Gambling of any sort on public space is illegal in the District of Columbia and often leads to violent crime.

      We will be receiving recruit officers from the Police Academy for the Christmas Holiday season and several of them will be deployed in this area to address this type of activity.  The PSA manager, Lieutenant Randy Griffin, will also be meeting with his officers to implement the course of action for this area.

      Thank You.

      Capt. J. Brown

      5th District

      (202) 698-0288

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!