RE: [MPD-5D] Stabbing 800 block of 14th St NE

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012

      This event happened in the First District.  I am sure Cmdr. Hickson will respond shortly.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!