Suspicious behavior R St and 1 St NE

  • Jason Bongard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      To whom it may concern:
      There are two men digging in the sewer feed and don't appear to be with any city agency. They are working out of an older white Infiniti car and have a man hole popped.

      Best,
      Jason
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012

        We will send someone to check this out, thanks!

        Lt. Hughes

        Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
        Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
        www.smart911.com.
        Inform first responders in advance!