FW: Thank you for supporting Food 4 Families

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      The Metropolitan Police Department's Office of Community Outreach would like to thank all members of the community, including officers and staff of the MPD who supported our partnership with Food 4 Families.

      Your generous donations allowed MPD to drop off cases of vegetables and side items to the Food 4 Families assembly site, which were used to help supplement 3,000 turkey baskets this year.  In addition, officers personally delivered 250 of those baskets to families around the District.

      Please take a moment to review these shopping safety tips:
      http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/200262
      We wish you all a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!