Activity at Orren & Morse

  • Tammy A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Could someone tell me what happened at Orren and Morse st NE Wednesday morning? I live two blocks away but close friends told me they counted 19 police vehicles.

      Thanks,
      Tammy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
        Police served a search warrant in the area.

        Andy Solberg

        Could someone tell me what happened at Orren and Morse st NE Wednesday morning? I live two blocks away but close friends told me they counted 19 police vehicles.

        Thanks,
        Tammy

        Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
        Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
        www.smart911.com.
        Inform first responders in advance!