CORRECTION Emergency PSA 501 Meeting in July not August!

  • Tom Usselman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      Sorry the Month should have been July!

      Hi PSA 501,

      Lt. Welch and Lt. Wright are calling an emergency PSA meeting.

      Date: Wednesday July 19th
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Location: St. Martins Catholic Church
      1909 North Capital St NW
      Pioneer Room
      Enter at the T St NW Basement Doors.

      Due to the recent increase in crime I encourage all PSA residents
      and business owners to attend.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Thanks,
      Tom Usselman