Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • imgoph
    Message 1 of 2900 , Nov 21, 2012
      Thank you very much, Sergeant Dorrough. We have a pretty good network of folks on the block who keep an eye on neighbors' houses during the day, so I'm surprised someone would have the audacity to pull off something like this. I hope this is a one-time thing, and I hope you're able to find the perpetrator(s).

      Geoff

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Dorrough, Jonathan (MPD)" <Jonathan.Dorrough@...> wrote:

      > This occurred on the north side of Oates St. Unknown suspect(s) entered through an unlocked front window and are believed to have exited through the rear door to the alley. Several laptops were stolen.
      >
      > Sergeant Jon Dorrough
      > Metropolitan Police Department
      > Washington, D.C.
      > Fifth District
      >
      > Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      > Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at www.smart911.com<http://www.smart911.com>.
      > Inform first responders in advance!

    • Porter, Dierdre (MPD)
      Message 2900 of 2900 , Today at 1:52 PM

        My pleasure.

        From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:14:53 -0500

        Hello,

        Residential burglary where the suspect(s) kicked in the front door.  There is no suspect information to provide.

        Commander Porter