Re: [Brookland] Door kicked in

  • Elise Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Im so sorry this happened to you. How awful to have this happen to you in your home… or anywhere for that matter.

      What can we do about this going forward and the ongoing problem with this age group terrorizing our neighborhood? Who is "walking the beat" in our area? What is MPDs plan?

      ES 13th

      There were about 4 of them all between about 10 and 12 years old.  I chased them down Hamlin onto 10th, back up to 12th, across Rhode Island and lost them in the apartments.  I was walking back to my house when I noticed a mob was following me.  I confronted them at 14 th and Franklin and called the police.  They all ran back across Rhode Island.  The police came, and were very helpful.  I don't think the caught any of them.